Grant Elementary School Improvement Plan
The Ephrata School District and its schools are using the school improvement process to increase student achievement. Each school has a leadership team that analyzes data, sets goals and implements a plan that reflects the needs of their students.
2021-2022 Grant Elementary School Improvement Plan
In fall of 2021, our current 4th grade students took the 3rd grade WA State SBA and our current 5th grade students took the 4th grade WA State SBA. Our scores for both grade levels were extremely below the norm for Grant Elementary. In reaction to this we focus on our Social Emotional Learning and preparing students to transition back into “normal” school with consistent expectations and intentional core instruction.
Following you will see our growth according to grade level data. You can see that Kindergarten growth is AMAZING! We are please by this because this will be the first group of students to start with all day, in person learning in 2 years!
PLCS & Professional Development
- Book Study #1: Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids (1st & 2nd quarters)
- Book Study #2: Standards Based Learning in Action (3rd & 4th quarters)
- Trauma Invested practices (ongoing)
- Response to Intervention, Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports, and Positive Behavior Intervention Supports
- 2nd Steps: Social Emotional Learning
- Fast Bridge (for Special Education)
- TPEP Goals = Academic School Goals
- SEL Goals
- Assessment data